Layout

Thursday, September 8, 2011

things I love

when I am scrubbing the bathroom tub (something I actually absoultely, positively hate) and I hear Jory stop playing plants vs aliens and start doing the dishes downstairs

the weather this time of year

my cherry tomatoes that are orange not red

that some how this week, God has blessed me with the ability to run two miles- with out stopping (folks that is huga for sarita)

when I'm at the grocery store trying to avoid looking like a homeless person digging through the 25 cent item filled shopping carts- I turn around to see a goofy Jory with arms full and overflowing with 25 cent items

when old strange people at work tell jokes that make them laugh so hard that you can't help but laugh just as hard as they are laughing because well, they are just so darn cute

the utah mountains

my mama's mri and ct scans coming back clean

shawn spencer

food blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, I love your blog. The design is cute, too! I love reading about how positive you are, and about good things in your life!

    ReplyDelete