Layout

Thursday, September 22, 2011

9/21/2011

jor: is today the last day of summer?

me: um.. Maybe! Isn't 6/21/11, "sommer solstice"- the first day of summer? That would make sense that 9/21 is the last day of summer....blab blab blab.

jor: (blunt-ly) Umm... Yeah, I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. My student just told me today that it was the last day of summer.


I found this hilarious at the time. Jor then preceded to tell me that he lets his students know that Mr. Schmidt forgets things a lot. He tells them that if they remember what he forgot, they have to tell the "classroom helper" and the classroom helper will tell him what he has forgotten. Pretty smooth my man is... Don't let your kids know you actually don't know the answer. : ) I wish I could be his assistant again, I think I'm ready for a career change.

No comments:

Post a Comment