Layout

Friday, September 30, 2011

freckles

I have the day off today. I could barely sleep last night I was so excited. This morning I was woken up by a man with the most perfectly placed freckles on his nose and cheeks- telling me how much he loves me.
Being so excited that I didn't miss the opportunity to love the morning (I usually sleep in waaaaay to long on my days off)- I got ready. Underarmor, shoes, water bottle, ipod, check, check, check. And I was off on the Jordan River trail on a bike ride.
The sun was coming up and I literally couldn't help holding up my fingers up with my imaginary camera and snapping all the pretty shots around me. I wish camera's weren't so big, I want one built in my arm, maybe my palm. But only to appear when I need it.
It was so nice outside. The smells, the breeze, the sun peering through the trees making breath taking shadows and pictures. My favorite part though, wasn't any of that. It wasn't even the cutie squirrel who didn't move when I about decapitated him.
It was all the couples I saw. Old, young, wearing funny sweat suits... The couples that were holding hands, walking down that pretty trail. Together. It makes me happy to see people have what I have.
Another half.

1 comment: