Layout

Sunday, June 5, 2011

chillinwithmygnomies

I dare to challenge you- anyone out there, who thinks that they have more t-shirts than my husband. And oh, no. I'm not talking about any high fashion gap t-shirts here. I'm talking about the boxy, short, and always an awkward fit t-shirts.
You know. The kind of shirts that you get for free from large school gatherings, book fairs, or blood drives. These shirts might be on the top list of Jory's favorite things!
I didn't discover this t-shirt fetish (besides the freakish amount of green UVU tee's that he first brought into our life.. but I thought that was normal for a retired wolverine mascot) until about a year after we were married. I was cleaning out old boxes in our storage room and I came across a ginormas box of these hilarious shirts.
I am sure that we will beat you any day to a tshirt count off.

But. Now that we have this box of shirts in our lives again.. (for Jory atleast), we have to wear them, right?
So I've decided it's the new fad, you know? At least our new Sunday fad. Instead of walking around in your own high fashion under wear on sunday- after you kick off the heels and suits, (alright I don't really wear heels I'll admit it .. I'm not a true woman, I'm a wimp!) We change into these beauts.
I love sundays.



No comments:

Post a Comment