Layout

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

sometimes we go fishing

and sometimes... only sometimes.. we actually catch fish!
This past weekend we took a lil' trip to the Salem Pond 'cause... we know we just can't handle the real world fishing, and when I say that, what I mean is, that we can't seem to catch a break when we go really anywhere to fish. BUT thank goodness this trip was different and we were able to boost our fishing confidence!

now this is what we call the 2fer1. What we didn't know... was that Jay had caught a line, that had a fish, and that fish- was Jory's fish. On Jory's line. We gave him half a point, and Jory half a point, they both wanted to take the credit.

look how proud.

So. The best part about this trip. If I had too I would put the poor little worm on my hook and then cast in (Jor would rip the little guys in half most of the time cause, well, that's gross). Then, I would pick up my camera and run around like a mad woman looking for artsy fartsy possible pictures or just go crazy taking pictures of the pretty little ducks waddling around. I even stalkerishly snapped some pictures of the cutest little girl fishing that I've ever seen! Her grandma probably was pretty worried at seeing every time she barely looked away, some random girl would abruptly turn her camera straight at her granddaughter and start snappin'... and she would catch me every time. Darn. Then I would just turn around.

"i'm sorry mr. frederick" I'm pretty sure he forgave me after that.

Oh, real proof. Doesn't this just make you happy? My faces are awesome. This may be right before I handed the fish and pliers to Jory. I didn't want to rip Mr's tounge out.


if you're cute enough I may photo stalk you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment