Layout

Monday, May 16, 2011

oh me oh my

I need a husband.


Well, of course you know I have one. A fantastic one. And because of him I am the luckiest girl in the world.. you don’t need to hear that. But. I have been oh so spoiled. I get Jory almost every second of my non-working life. He is home when I leave. Home when I get home. And really, I am never home alone. Besides Wednesdays from 6-7 p.m. while Jory is at scouts. (Is that safe to post on here? I hope so.)

So, like this very moment in time, when I AM actually home a lone… I don’t know what to do with myself. I find I’m a lot like my Mom. I’m a stress cleaner, a bored cleaner, and a “I don’t know what to do with my self when I’m a lone-cleaner”. So, now that I have cleaned my house, it’s really not that clean either, but if I clean up that kitchen one more time with in the next 24 hours, I do think I will lose it. . . I realize I have to eat dinner. Since Jory isn’t here, why cook? Plus I am out of my, home a lone dinner option, eggs.

So… what is the next best option? Nutter butters.

My already struggling waistline is in trouble if I keep this up through when Jor starts school in June and I will be alone for most of the week nights.

But there is hope for tonight.. Jor bought some new baseball pants in the children’s section of Ross. And I’m pretty excited to go watch those buns run around at his oh so competitive softball game. Don’t you worry I will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment