Layout

Sunday, June 26, 2011

the best thing about spring is...

BABIES!!!

love: photography + love: baby animals =
lots and lots of pictures taking up space on my hard drive and I just can't seem to delete them.

Over the last few months this is what I've happen to gather up...

I love the awkwardness of the calfs bodies, with their boney backs and high hind legs.

of course the baby robins...


The coons...

I couldn't leave out our furry friends who stopped by for a climb on our garage posts.. where was their mama!

Seriously? this is the cutest beehind i've ever seen! besides jory's tush of course. agree with me!!


So the baby ducks were cute... but I don't think there is anything cuter than... baby... goats! It is a daily occurance for me to scope out ksl and search for these adorable critters. I beg Jory on a regular basis for them.
Now if I could just get my stinkin bunnies on the ball I could have some babies of my own... keep your fingers crossed would you? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment