Layout

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Anniversary weekend


... If you want to stay at a lodge, on one of the seven floors, be one of the only 6 tenants checked in... get the pool to yourselves as well as the steam room..... very romantic I promise.

then sneak away to SNOWBIRD!

Wow, I just sounded like I was advertising for them. . . Ha, I wasn't. But, I did want to tell you that if you ever did want to go to Snowbird, go at the beginning of June or November. From what we learned this trip is that June and November are considered the "shoulder seasons" . It's in between skiing and the summer activities so there's basically no one there! It was a blast!

Floodageddon!!! Not really, but the rivers was really high and REALLY scary, I don't know why people take their children anywhere near these things. I shouldn't have let Jory get so close, haha

you caught me... I love jumpy pics

I would have jumped here.. or maybe even heel clicked... but I was wearing a dress.. and just to the left of me was a fairly busy road. I still think I should have jumped though.

Now for my favorite part... ahh.. the pool, and yes I got sunburned. I really shouldn't be excited about that.

It looks cold, but it was perfect!

I finally jumped. and heck yes I plugged that nose


LOOK at that farmer... this might have been right before I was awaken from my sun bathing escape by this very same man doing water aerobics... by his lonesome.. breathing heavy. He was fully into his ab and arm twist exercise.. which then turned into under water running, and not just one lap. I'm not sure he knew I was watching... I loved every second of it.

We've been married 2 years now! BEST 2 years of my life! Before we got married, at one of our showers, this lady told us that, "you need to bear through the first two years of marriage because they are definitely the hardest and really difficult"-- I'm not sure what her problem was! I can't imagine my life with out Jor. Anywho, enough of the mushy stuff. We're old timers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment