Layout

Sunday, July 29, 2012

too much work

Okay really I haven't been working too much.  A lot. But not too much. I've actually had a few days off lately which is so wonderful.

Yesterday morning Jory woke up early to go wake boarding with one of his friends- and if you don't know me and my sleeping habits... when i'm sleeping. I'm sleeping. and I'll try to get up.. but it just takes me awhile. I'll be disoriented and not understand whats going on for maybe 3 minutes and then I'll be fine. 
Jory likes to ask me questions when I'm in this volunerable state and I answer with things like "3 hot dogs" -  "how many calories??" and "150 dollars". When of course those answers never apply to the question.

So... back to Jory waking up early, exhausted, like a good wife I was trying to make sure he didn't forget anything important, and it made perfect sense to tell him..

"don't forget your insurance card!!"

So, yeah, maybe that does mean i'm working too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment