Layout

Thursday, July 12, 2012

boys boys boys

Just kidding. My title was supposed to be toys toys toys. But boys sounded good. I love boys! I hope I have lots and lots of baby boys. ANYway.

Jory had an idea and decided if he was a good boy and saved his pennies from window washing he'd buy himself a four wheeler. (since the day I knew Jor- if he was surfing the web, he wasn't on facebook. He's on ksl, looking at boats, four wheelers and trucks.  Never with the intention of actually purchasing {thank goodness} but it's "out" or something and he loves it.) 
That being said... don't worry we have helmets. Come four wheeling with us!




Why go with bareminerals when you have foundation from the earth...SO DIRTY!

the cast

the reel?

is...

needing

some help





No comments:

Post a Comment