Layout

Sunday, February 26, 2012

old man

So I've jumped on the band-wagon like everyone else in the world and trying to go green. Not so much green, but more healthy. We're drinking drinks with spinach in them, watching our soda intake and trying to work out.

I recently thought it'd be a good idea for us to start taking multi-vitamins- so every morning I put out little fun concoctions for Jory and I to take. He just loves it. : )
A lot of the time says he "forgets" to take his pills that I so-motherly put out for him. But I really don't think he does. Shh.

Last week after another accusation of "forgetting pills" Jory asked, "what the heck are you even making me take?"- while opening the cupboard, and then asked...

Jory- "50+"?
Sarah- "Yeah, like there's 50 different types of vitamins in it."
Jory- "OR... it's for guys 50 and older??"
Sarah- "Haha, oh, or it could be that."

Ohhh what we put our men through.
He's still taking his 50 + pills...


No comments:

Post a Comment