Layout

Sunday, March 4, 2012

marshmallows, shaving cream and cheetos

Speaking of cheetos. Almost 3/4 of a whole bag of cheetos I consumed yesterday. SERIOUSLY?! Seriously. Cheetos and gummy bears, oh, my weaknesses. Anyway.

-That was it, until about 11:00 pm when me and Jory ate dinner. I won't go into it, but let me tell you it wasn't our best hygienic- healthy- active-get-very-much-done-Saturday.

BECAUSE... It was Scotty's birthday party! We've been promising him a fun one for 2 years now. So it was yesterday and it turned out great. Lots of funny games. Food. Crafts... and a glow in the dark dance party, of course! What would be better for 7 ten year olds? (PS these kids were all in the fourth grade- and let me tell you, I commend Jory even more for being a 4th grade teacher. After hanging out with these vocal chord extremists for 3 long hours I thought I was gonna loose it. They're crazy!)

The boys had to participate too in the tower building festivities

(he's just too darn cute)

trying to stick cheetos by throwing on a shaving cream face = S O F U N N Y

scavenger hunt to find dancing materials

What happends downstairs with glowsticks and led lights- stays down stairs

THE ipod cake! Yes, we slaved. Jor war right there beside me rolling and dying fondant, too. He's so awesome. It's all edible!

my cutest spoiled adorable brother! I ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment