Layout

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our bunny's cuter than your bunny


Now, in no means am I trying to brag here... But I'm just saying we've got some pretty cute little animals living in our home congesting my sinuses- and I cannot tell you how happy I am about them! What is it about small innocent creatures covered in fur that make them sooo irresistable?

I'm not sure what the answer is to that one, but all I know is that I want any kind of baby fuzz ball shipped to my house pronto.

How grateful my husband is for that fact that you can't have a lot of bunnies together at one time. (Unless you want to gain multiples... it can happen in just 30 days according to my research.) If that wasn't true, I'm not sure we would want to know how many bunnies I would try to fit in one cage. But it's not, phew, Jory lucked out.

So now, we're setting such a fashion statement in our kitchen. I just could not bear the thought of putting the poor little guys out side in their hutches because it's too cold, and the garage would just be so boring of a life wouldn't it? So now, yes they are in our kitchen. But I can assure you that our house has not turned into one of those "white-trash animal homes" who's couches have so much fur they could be animals themselves. We just have rabbits in our kitchen. No big deal? They live in a 70 degree heated home in the winter, and both get a perfect view of our tv to watch Prison Break whenever they please. What a fabulous life.


No comments:

Post a Comment