Layout

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Camera savvy

Oh how I love art. Looking at it, creating it, seeing how people perseive it... I remember my favorite thing in my past art classes was the way everyone in the class was usually assigned the same "project" or same "idea" of how to draw, paint, whatever, to your picture. If it was all looking at the same still life, or drawing a landscape... every single person in the room had the same idea but their pictures were completely different from anyone else. But everyone's all were all really good and interesting. The same thing but completely different. I loved it.

Any way. Jory over these last ALMOST TWO YEARS.. yahoo, we're almost older timers... has spoiled me with artsy stuff trying to inspire me to be creative. He knows I love it... but working full time and trying to keep on top of WHITE laundry -and stupid t.v. shows getting in the way of absolutely everything in my calm little life.. I don't seem to find the time to get away with immersing myself in art. Last year it was a easel and a sewing machine (yes I consider sewing an art, do I know how to sew? H E double hockey sticks no!) for Christmas he got me a Camera! With a real life lens! And a bag. With a neck strap. It's pretty legit and I'm really excited about it. He did just inform me that I payed for half of it... oh he's a sneakster.

So I haven't been taking as many pictures as I would like to because of this negative 42 degree weather... but whenever I do go out, I feel like a professional and I just want to roll around on the ground telling people to "hold that position", and "work it" .. then get up and run a jump and take a picture at the same time.


how could I resist a "jumpy pic"?

The capitol building is incredible!


And finally, on Christmas day, we got to skype Dodee! I thought I needed to document that awesome experience with my new camera... I didn't know how to take the flash off. HA!
5 more months!

Now... if we could only just transport to the breathtaking forests in Sweden and have some photo shoots... now that would be just perf.

No comments:

Post a Comment