Layout

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's throw some rice

This weekend was great and I loved every second of it. I love all weekends though- even if all I do is sleep and maybe do a load of laundry, and I'll feel good about it, 'cause catching up on sleep is important right? I thoroughly believe that's true. : )

This weekend has been one I've been really looking forward too-Cha and Chris got MurrIED! It was so much fun to be a part of it. Everything turned out perfect. Seeing your best friend experience one of the most amazing things that you have ever experienced was so special and I'm so happy for them.

We got to the Provo temple early and walked around taking pictures. It was GORGEOUS! I didn't realize how beautiful the Provo temple grounds were, and right infront of the Mountains... ah I just love the U tahh.



Chris and Cherissa Briene

Oh wait, I mean Charisse breann


models!



This weekend we also went on a little outting to deer creek. It included a lantern, the 2ND challenger raft, (#1 RIP... number 1 may still be stuck on the provo river bridge post, when it was so sadly abandoned after it's first 3 minute voyage... ) we brought cookies and sandwhiches and blankets. Oh, and sandals with socks.


This was my favorite moment of the night.


We floated off into the night and took some pictures- which turned out to be hilarious because with our lil point n shoot you, especially in the dark, you couldn't tell where you were pointing the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment