Layout

Sunday, September 26, 2010

home, sweet home


Nothing better than waking up to the sound of cows in the morning!

We love living in Lehi. It's so quiet, and feels like we're farther away from the "city" than we really are, can I say that? Orem/provo the "city". Ha, It's perfect. Our favorite thing is when we look out our living room window and see our friend cow playing king of the hill and strutting his stuff on top of this tall dirt mound- it is hilarious.

Just wanted to update you all, here's our house!



Now for some of the inside... we got new couches and LOVE them! I secretly still love our old 75 dollar ksl-er and I'm sad we're getting rid of it. Of course it totally doesn't match and it's squished by our old ones... but it makes me happy and I sit on it as much as I can so it knows I love it before we get rid of it.


We're happy and we feel so dang lucky!

This weekend Jory's parents came over and his manly dad and himself built some shelves in our garage, it is so nice having shelves! So funny what makes you excited after you buy a home... I can't believe how much my feelings for Home Depot have changed.

Jory and Allan poured some cement on the side of our house for our lovely blue and green garbage cans. After Allan left we decided to put some of our own artwork in it. We're lame I know but we love it. : )


2 comments:

  1. Writing your intentions in cement makes it pretty darn permanent. You look as happy as heaven in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I can't believe you're a homeowner. It's like you're a grown up! I'm extremely jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete