Layout

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

slow it down

Time. Time, time... TIME.

Don't we all wish we could just control time? Freeze it on the good moments in life, fast forward through the bad, and skip a head once in a while just to see what's comin'. I find my self missing things so often, trips, feelings, friends... I keep reminding myself living in the NOW is what is most important and we can make these "missing" memories today. I'm already sad that summer is almost over but it's been one of the best summers ever. I can focus on that right?

  • me and Jor buying our FIRST house! (that deserves it's own bullet)
  • building jack a hutch, p90x, window washing, (jay falling off ladder while washing windows), anniversary, camping, weeding, lawn mowing, hiking, neighbors, misquito bites, class rooms, painting, couches, costco hot dogs, mink farm smells, air conditioner, air conditioner bill- no more air conditioner, our first real life lehi rodEO, shopping, park city, spray painted bbq, movies, jack, death by the slip and slide, dirty cars, almost running out of gas on the four wheeler every time we ride it, picnics and lazy jane days with my jor jor.


anniversary weekend

June 26 it was one year! One person told us at our wedding to stick it out till after the first 2 years, 'cause those are the worst years in your marriage! Ha, yeah, that really wasn't true.



Remember last time??


I'm just saying I did a pretty good job on that one ; )



That night the cake was surprisingly even better than our wedding day. We really didn't even like it! Ha, what does that say about our marriage?

We were then, true lehites (lehi rodEO)

just call me Jimmy Bridger

That's right babe- keep on rowing...

I'll just sit here and look really comfortable...

I was like a proud mommy! (that was the ONLY catch of the day... pretty much the month..)




1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cute!! miss you woman. hope all is well:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete