Layout

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just call me Cesar

I love the weekends! A little TOO much I think. But, I'm sure everyone feels like that. They always go by too quickly and you never get enough done- or enough rest. But they are oh so fabulous.

This weekend started with me telling myself and slightly believing that I was a professional dog woman, so I picked up my parents large and in charge giant schnauzer Sasha. My mom is out of the country and I was dubbed to wash her. There is this AWESOME doggie wash next to our favorite car wash that I have just been dying to try out, and it just so happened to work out perfectly that I needed to wash the dog! So I stuck Sasha in the back of our car and drove away. 25 minutes later, with every window in my car is licked down and snotted on we were ready to go. It was an adventure and yes she did her famous beethoven shake when she was sopping wet- all over me. : ) I LOVE ANIMALS!

Finished product!
Cesar Millan right?

Since the weather feels like Halloween, and the houses look like Halloween- we thought it would be appropriate to spice up our lives and do something halloweeny... Jor and Scotty and I went on the oh-so-exciting 17 1/2 minute Halloween Cruise. It was cold and over crowded, but it was cute and we had a good time. They had the river decorated with carved pumpkins and orange lights with skulls and creepy things all over... It was a peaceful float down the river and back again... when the boat stopped and Scotty yelled out, "Was that it?" That's sort of what I was thinking... but it was fun!
Our little thug miiista, he loves that pose...


The rest of the weekend involved a VERY proud wifey and a excited and sore husby who got 4 touchdowns in his flag football game. A massage with the girls, FREE, mind you. Friday night lights (yes, I'm a little embarrassed to admit it), Pizza family get together, Gardner Village, and a first timer with caramel candy apples. Now, we're just vegging with Jack in our Pants.

Could a weekend get any better?

Yes, that is what I meant with Jack in our pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment