Layout

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wha?

We don't have a garage door opener. I find it incredibly inconvenient. I guess I should be greatful for the fact that we even have a garage- that fits both of our cars in it, (a little scary at times for Jory i'm sure- as I the crazy driver pull out trying not to scrape up his car or the other side of my car...) It is a little difficult for me to be completely honest. Any way. You always have to get out of the car to close the garage door.

Jory is the designated driver, while I am the designated door "closer and opener".

Yesterday, Jor pulls out of the garage, I follow, push are secret numbers and close the door. I get in the car and Jory asks me, " Were you trying to be a dinosaur?" I looked at him with a little bit of horror in my eyes because I know his "tones". The tones when he is joking and not joking- and this was a slightly joking, but seriously, were you trying to walk like a dinosaur tone.

I knew I should have been a dancer. I would have been able to avoid these awkward comments and situations about my ungracefullness.


P.S.
Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen? It's Scotty, it's sideways and dark and yes I was the camera woman.. but every time I watch it, it puts a smile on my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment