Layout

Monday, April 29, 2013

Master Schmidt

 I have my man back!

You don't realize how wonderful something is until it get's taken away from you, or until you get it back. And my friends... I have it back! I have Jory back for weekends, week nights, and mentally- he's here. And I welcome this with open wide freaking arms. Jorbor graduated with his Masters in Educational Leadership this week, from ... BYU if you can believe it. (When I met Jory he had some ... interesting views of BYU and we like to laugh that the zoobs stole him). 

 

The first day he had no class, we had no idea what to do with ourselves. We danced around the house, then squealed like little girls when we realized we had time to go and get ocean waters from Sonic. 

It's been funny too, after his graduation I realized the man I married the relaxed, care free - stress free man was slowly emerging again, a little bit of that side of him has been lacking for the past 2 years, and just recently noticed it. He's been so busy, but maintained only one stress melt down in two years- in comparison to my once-a-week stress melties- I'd say that's pretty good.


I feel like I am the second, proud Mother in his life. 

Happy day!

 






1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thats awesome for you guys! Congrats to him! Sarah you look great btw!

    ReplyDelete