Layout

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our 2012

2012 was a good year!

January
(Okay so maybe it was December '11 but I'm scraping already... great start, ha!)

Jord and Ash get married. 
Best day ever. Sister in laws are the best, best, best


February

Our baby Gretchie's first litter


 March

This girl turns 24. And this picture was seriously taken in March, outside. Remember how we pretty much skipped Winter? I've been dreaming about skipping winter lately.

Oh and Me and Jor made an ipod cake, we were pretty proud of it, I guess that's worth documenting for the month of March!



April 
Jory built a shed.



Sarah did her first wedding


May

 I did my first sprint triathalon!


Jay left to the MTC for Sweden which still absolutely awesome and I love it so so much



June

New York/New Jersey. Sweden. Iceland. 


July

At this time this cute guy only has 9 months more left of school. Over 1/2 way done!
And there were tons of fires. 




 August

Jory's little tooth is no more
August is when found out we were pregnant. And ectopic. Had surgery #1.





 September

Had surgery #2. To remove the ruptured tube, again.
Jory fixes things when I recover. and he becomes addicted. to fixing things.





October and November

 busiest month of photoshoots- just a few of my fav's



 






December

Jory's got his tooth- he's turned in his application for School at Alpine and Jordan School districts... and now we wait for interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment