Layout

Saturday, January 5, 2013

snow day!

I love the snow so much! Yes, sometimes I think my reality of loving snow is just the looks of it, while I am inside my overly heated house wearing my spandex pants and a sweater, enjoying it from a distance... but sometimes we venture out and play in it and I love it then too. In small increments. Because seriously it is freezing outside and I can't hardly believe how freezing it actually is. We're changing out bunnies water up to 3 times a day because it freezes for crying out loud! Sorry I was going to try to keep them out of this post today.  

Anyway, we had a recent adventure up American Fork Canyon. You see, we're trying to use our annual national park pass as much as possible and we're not doing so hot. But isn't it so awesome that we can drive 25 minutes and be up in the gorgeous mountains? We totally love it and wish we had more Christmas length breaks more often so we can four wheel and freeze our faces off.  How easy is it to get frost bite again? Because I think we were close. 



Pulling our main man on a sled. Doesn't it seem like kids never ever get cold? I just don't really get that. I'm convinced they're snow machines.


 Jory's cute parents who are always such good sports
 


Scotty trying to look like it's relaxing being in negative degree weather. on a sled. with the wind chill. and snow packed in every facial crevasse


No comments:

Post a Comment