Layout

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The BIG blind

A few weeks ago Jord and Ash invited Jor and I to go up to Ashley's families cabin. It was gorgeous and after we came home Jor was already on the computer calculating how much it would cost to one day own a cabin like that. Let's just say a teacher's salary ain't getting that anytime soon. But, I'm okay with that. We can just go to Ash's for now.

The trip consisted of:

P-P-P-POKER faces (which, I've realized, I am completely awful at. It's hard! It was like every time I had a hand even remotely decent, which apparently I really don't know what a good hand is- ANYWAY. I would get all bubbly and giggly and not quite sure what I was trying to do with myself- )


Ash staying up way past her bed time and obviously enjoying every minute of it


And lots of chips and dip and sleeping and being introduced to cracklin' oat bran which frankly I'm not that happy about and more sleeping and some boggle

and then some pulling our men on the hills with some "hey wants some snow with that dirt"? Because there wasn't much snow, it was mostly dirt.

Please look at these faces


We looked for beavers

( now... I think he's doing this oh so manly-bird-walk because he's worried he's going to fall into quick-mud. I secretly wished he would have so I could have got that on camera)

oh, look, two of my favorite people


(above) I thought I looked so good here I didn't think I could leave it out

next adventure: the hunger games

1 comment:

  1. I MISS UTAH! When we move back, can we hang out with you guys?

    ReplyDelete