Layout

Friday, December 28, 2012

grahm cracker mansions and snowcaps

So hopefully we end up doing gingerbread houses every Christmas time still- but our annual Gingerbread house making extravaganza will probably be toned down a bit because of the lack of supplies next year. 

It's a bitter sweet thing because we want Jory to get a job as a principal- and if he does we won't get all the gingerbread making supplies that we get every December (and all the giftcards and treats that I may or may not regift because it's just so exciting and awesome to get stuff from Jory's students- really, it's like a pre-christmas for me.) But it will be everything that we have hoped and dreamed for if he gets this job... so I guess we can sacrifice the unlimited candy and treats this time of year. 

So Jord and Ash came over and we built and decorated our guts out. Jory's so good at this it's ridiculous. I never thought I would be jealous of my husbands creativeness. But it's okay, I've come to terms with it. My peppermint house turned out alright.


 Jorys

 

 Cute Ashley and Jordons
best looking snowcap house ever


Some of the "finished" houses


The mess

No comments:

Post a Comment