Layout

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Buhlie

As in Buhler. As in our new pet rabbit.

Really? Yes. Okay... so maybe we do have a rabbitry goin on at the Schmidt residence. But they are our babies! I can't get enough of them and Jory can't say no to my sweet face... or maybe it's the bunnies, okay, it's probably the bunnies. But, he really does have a place for them in his heart... oddly enough.

Jory hates most animals, (which is almost a sin in the Sargent family- at least to his Mother in Law). but rabbits just seem to melt his little heart (maybe it's the fact they live outside and their poop is really pretty .. clean. You know what I mean.) I think he thinks it's a big bonus that I suffer from asthma and all my furry animal craving wants and needs don't really get to be fufilled unless they live outside in the lonely ole cold.

It's nice because Jory has built our buns all cages on the side of our house and they are relatively easy to take care of. When we watch a movie or something we like to bring one of them in and snuggle to spend some quality time, 'cause who doesn't want to spend quality time with rabbits?

Well since I feel like all I talk about any more is my rabbits I will end this funny little blog post with a picture of our hypnotized new Buhlie and his trick.


We are such proud parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment