Layout

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Speaking of things that hop....

I may be married to one.

So I know he's my husband and all but yesterday was getting me pretty jealous, he hit it off with all the little ladies...
some couldn't keep their hands off of him. (which was totally hillarious, this particular gal was pretty obsessed with that cute lil' tail of his)
But really, can you blame her? I can't resist that tush.

He even was popular with all the tough guys

....
But how many people can say that they've smooched the Easter Bunny?

oh, and I thought it would be appropriate to include (speaking of bunnies) Gretchies newest and most importantly OUT DOOR home! Yay for carpenter Jory!

(Gretchie on right)
We think she loves it. Now she can flirt with her bf jack all the day long with no adult supervision.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah that is hilarious!!! What a lucky lady you were to take that Bunny home and cute house for the real little bunnies!!! <3

    ReplyDelete