Layout

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

nice buns, where you from?

; )

Ow ow! Yes! This is a tush and yes, it is a cake- an edible cake. It was Jenn's bachelorette party, I made this in honor of Jenns booty.

It was my very first time working with fondant and at 4:00 pm (the party started at 6:30) dripping with sweat from pounding the cold fondant that had been setting in the fridge, into a flat smooth dough- let's just say I was a wreck. Halleluia for a cute hubby who knows how to shape a good cleav when he needs to!

By 6:30 no, I hadn't showerd, but I dosed my hair is dry shampoo, the floors were clean, the food ready and set out, and the cakes were DONE. Yeah the tush looks a little cottage cheesy and the bubbas are a little lumpy and siliconey.. (yes, both at the same time) but you know, we could just say I was trying to make it look realistic.

P.S. My whole back is sore from rolling and pouding out that fondant! I should most definitely do this more often.

Oh, and you can't forget the hippo that dances and sings "Lookin for some HOT STUFF baby this evenin' ...." . Jenn had it at my bachelorette party and I thought it would be totally appropriate.

So with Mike on the door (fiance)

and the cake cut

We were ready for games.

We played Jenn feels four gentlemens legs (which was actually 3) and guess who's her man. Bahaha! Watching her feel around on random guys she had no idea who she was touching, was priceless! Jory had to improvise and went twice, and my neighbor ben (who was totally awesome for playing along) and mike did a super job donating there hairy limbs.

So... DING, DING, DING! JORY WAS THE WINNER! Jenn said she remembered Mike saying that he had big ankles, and apparently now, I guess Jor's new nick name is cankles.

Ben

mike

Jor

The playas


SOO much fun!

I'm so happy for Jenn to get some HOT STUFF ;). Just kidding. What I meant to say... was that I am so happy for my best friend and I know her and Mike will be perfect together.

Getting married was the number one best thing that's ever happend to me.

Love you JENN

1 comment: