Layout

Sunday, August 1, 2010

the tortoise and the hare

Being the fantastic allergic person I am, it puts a damper on my love for animals. Jor has been cute and he's had such a good attitude on all of my random wants and needs for cute cuddly things. He even seemed pretty excited when I suggested getting a monkey. They wear diapers, diapers! Now if that isn't cute I don't know what is.

We've got a couple cutie patootie animals around this house and I just love it! I wish we could get more. For now, my next goal is to get a micro mini pig, I guess Paris Hilton has one and they're the new "fad" in England or something. Google it, you will die!

Meet Mr. Jack.

This potty trained sweetheart was born in west valley and loves wheat bread. what a healthy guy.


I'll post his hutch that jor made, he's so skilled! It looks super great and we found a perfect spot to put him.


So we've got the hare. Now we need the tortoise right? It just doesn't feel right with out it.

Meet
Desmond and Toby. Mississippi Map turtles that we bought on KSL from nice man named Jose. SO CUTE (the turtles). They're water turtles who just swim swim swim all day.






R. I. P.
Dexy Fisher Schmidt



1 comment: