Layout

Saturday, July 31, 2010

tyin' the knot ya'll

Our wedding day. I know, I know. I'm a little late. But just about a year! I felt like I couldn't start the blog with out it.


On June 26, 2010 . . . what went down in our history







We did it! I thought this picture was appropriate, we got "tied up" at our luncheon. After "tyin' the knot" haha.


Just like anyones wedding I'm sure- it was the most incredible day of ours lives. Spending the day with butterflies in your tummy, family, close friends and with your other half- it couldn't have been any betta.


Olive Green. Lilies. Raspberry cake. Pond. Clouds. Messy hair. Fixing hair. Michael Buble. Cha. Lace. Forgetting my shoes. Cousins. Throwing the bouqet on the roof. Getting hair done at 5:00 a.m. Ivory. Tuxes. Jor. Jor. Jor. Jennifer. Rings. Timp Temple. The TREE. Pina Coladas. Mom. Acrylic. Jennings. Checking the weather. Clouds parting at 6:27. Gold fish. BIG gold fish. Neighbors. Black. Bryan Adams. Chocolate. Candles. Tulle. Beautiful.



What would we do with out pictures? I look could at these all day!











so ... Uhh, where was she aiming??

No comments:

Post a Comment