Layout

Friday, October 12, 2012

As of late

Our garden has reached the end of it's life span. I was so excited for our watermelons, which 20 pound expectations... ended in 1-2 pounds personal sized melons. (they were good though!)

  

I'm healing and getting better everyday.... emotionally and physically. Especially after Conference. We're trying to be completely content with our lives right NOW. Not hoping or wishing for something different until it happens. I love my life right now, and I love my Jor. We're so happy- now if we could just slow it down a little bit- and give us more 4 days weekends, I wouldn't complain one bit. 

It's almost Halloween! I get kind of sad, maybe you can call it holiday-al depression (not really) but I get sad when Holidays come and go so fast. So this Halloween season, every spare second me and Jor are trying to listen to Halloween stations on Pandora (which are really funny and really strange)... decorate.. do pumkin-ish things... Really enjoy- the seasons so I won't get so seasonally- sad. Ha.

I'm so excited about my Halloween/Fall flavored house-


We decided we needed a get-away. Just something small... So Wednesday after work we picked up a pizza and some 32 oz drinks and drove to Ogden.  The Alaskan Inn!! 

Your own little cabin. Unlimited movies. Custom breakfast at your front door. Hot tub (in room).

Totally what we needed!


I finally exercised. After the Inn we drove up Ogden canyon to do our first mountain bike trip since my surgeries. It was hard. and I was slow. And I'm guessing I looked pretty pathetic because a couple passerbys decided they need to give me words of encouragement while Jory waited at the top of the hill for me. But it felt good, and sadly now I don't have the excuse that I "medically" have reasons to not work out. Darn. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that Hotel!! I need to try that! Glad you are better Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete