Layout

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Note to self

YOU work for a foot Dr. That's FEET- if you were confused.

Keep that in mind next time- for when a friendly pt checks out at your desk and says to you, "I had one more question for the Dr... When I get up to go the the bathroom at night, it hurts."

Next time don't just assume. And don't- as professionally as you can you find the Dr and ask him that not-so-typical question- get your answer, and then repeat it to the pt.

BECAUSE: the pt will act very confused. You will look confused. And then you will get it. He will get it. And no, no. NOnononononononononoooooooo.

He was talking about his feet. When he gets up at night. His feet hurt.

Ooooh...... I'm going to crawl into a hole now.


1 comment:

  1. Bahaha that is so funny!!
    But seriously, Sarah, it's not your fault. The darn patient should have been a little bit more specific. What else are you supposed to think when he words it like that!!
    Also, I love how you wrote "pt" for patient. Did you do that on purpose? Because I always catch myself abbreviating things like that without realizing and then everyone around me gets confused.
    Haha Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete